All admissions are purely provisional and subject to confirmation by the University of Mumbai / Government of Maharashtra. Students are required to apply for admission on the prescribed form of the college only.
Acceptance of duly completed admission forms by the College office does not in any way guarantee admission.
No admission can be claimed as a matter of right and the Principal’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
- An admission form duly completed, will be accepted only if the following documents are attached to it:
- Mark Sheet of the S.S.C. Examination (original plus one photocopy) and a photocopy of the ration card duly certified by a competent authority (in case of F.Y.J.C. Admission).
- Mark Sheet of the H.S.C. and F.Y.J.C. Examination (Original plus one photocopy).
- College / School Leaving certificate (Original plus one photocopy)
- Undertaking as prescribed, duly signed by the parent / guardian and the student concerned.
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the University of Mumbai, for the students who pass an examination equivalent to H.S.C. Examination of the State of Maharashtra.
- For the admission at Degree Class, all the Mark Sheets of the previous examination duly attested.
- Enrollment form duly filled (available in the College office).
- Two passport size recent photographs.
- An admission granted to any student in the college, in any class, shall be valid for the particular term and is co-terminus with that academic term. Two passport size recent photographs.
- There will be no automatic admission to the Second Term and / or the subsequent year for the student of any class. It will, however, be dependent on the following factors :
- Discipline in the Class / College
- Regularity in Attendance
- Satisfactory Academic Performance
- Co-operation with Class-mates
- Respect shown towards all members of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Within four days from the date of declaration of results, the students must fill fresh admission forms. List of students granted admission will be placed on the notice board.
- The term-tuition and other fees prescribed below will have to be paid by the students on the day as per the notification of the admission placed on the notice board.
- Admission to the students given in this College, in any class, will be on the basis of the rules and regulations prescribed by the College / or the University of Mumbai / Government of Maharashtra.
- Change of subject will be permitted as per rules& regulation in that regard.
- N. B.: Optional subjects will be started only if there is a minimum enrolment of students, as per rules opting for that combination, subject to permission from the competent authorities.