Dr. Satish Naringrekar
M Com (Accountancy), M..COM.(COSTING), Diploma in Higher Education. , Diploma in civil defence ,
Diploma in Marketing Management, L.L.B, M.PHIL BED. MED. Post Graduate Diploma in Education Management, MBA(Education Management), M.A.(Public Administration), Post Graduate Diploma in School Administration, Ph.d.
1) Allagapa University = 20 candidates successfully completed Mphil Degree.
2) Madurai Kamraj University = 10 candidates successfully completed Mphil Degree.
1) University of Mumbai- Since 11th March, 2013.
2) JJT University (Rajasthan) - 8 candidates registered ,3 candidates completed the thesis.
3) Dravidian University (A.P.)
1) Progress made by Maharashtra Industrial Development corporation with refernce to latest projects.
2)“ A study of changes in Banking Sector and its impact on Indian Economy with reference to Nationalized Banks”.
ISBN – Research paper Publication
1) Human resource management in retailing Govt.of Maharashtra,Sydhenam College,ISBN No.978-93 80697-62-8(Year 2011).
2) Education system and Reservations –published in Insight to Indias prosperity-by Thakur College Mumbai ISBN No 13-9788176467681(Year 2011)
3) Corporate Social Responsibility-Issues and challenges-published by BG Institute of Managemennt studies (year 2011).
1. On “Information Technology for knowledge management” at National level seminar, organized by Nagindas K. College, Mumbai on 22nd and 23rd September, 2003.
TOURISM INDUSTRY –THE FASTEST developing service sector (national conference) Hinduja college
Education to all - (national conference) Saraf college.
Tools and teaching aids , a must in teaching methodology (national conference) Narayan guru college.
Leadership styles & challenges in global arena (international conference) – University of Mumbai.
2. Article – In Times of India on Teachers strike – January 7th , 1999.
Chaired session at National Conference :
Elphinstone college topic Frontiner in the field of science technology and sustainability
introduction to commerce , introduction to marketing , introduction to management , financial management.
Committees (2013-14) :
3)NSS – Programme officer
EMAIL ID – firstname.lastname@example.org / 9821118355
Laila Ahmed Patel
M.com, M.Phil and SET
Teaching Experience :
6 years undergraduate and 2 years Post graduate.
Books Published :
1.AUTHORED BOOK ON MUTUAL FUND MANAGEMENT FOR TYBFM semester –VI,Sheth Publishers, ISBN-978-93-82429-82-1.
2.AUTHORED BOOK ON DERIVATIVES MARKETS FOR TYBFM semester –V,Vipul Prakasan, ISBN-978-93-82612-84-1.
3. AUTHORED BOOK ON ENVIRONMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES FOR FYBCOM(Banking and Insurance) semester –I,Sheth Publishers, ISBN-978-93-82429-043.
Papers Published :
1.“E-Commerce- A tool for sustainable Development” published in UGC sponsored International Conference at Ness Wadia College of commerce,Pune-Jan,2013(ISSN: 2277-4823)
2.“Retail Investors’ perception towards Equity Futures and Option Markets in India” published in International Journal of Business, Management &Social Sciences-May2012(ISSN: 2249-7463)
3.“Importance of New Techniques and Innovative methods in the Teaching and Learning process of social science subjects” published in UGC sponsored National conference organised by Tolani college of commerce & Board of Studies in Business Management-Jan 20-21,2012.(ISBN: 978-93-81801-50-5)
4.“ SWOT Analysis of Women Entrepreneurs in India” published in National Conference on Women Empowerment and Entrepreneurship organised by Department of Law by Tolani college of commerce-Nov 24,2012(.(ISBN: 978-93-82429-94-4)
DEPARTMENTAL ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED :
1. BUDDING ENTREPRENEUR.
2. CREATIVITY IN ADVERTISING.
3. POSTER MAKING COMPETITION ON TYPES OF ADVERTISEMENT.
4. AD MAD SHOW.
5. BEST OUT OF WASTE- PAPER AND COTTON BAGS WITH ADS ON IT ON SOCIAL ISSUES ON DISTRIBUTED IN ADOPTED AREA.
Activities of the Department:
The Commerce Association was formed in the year 2008 - 2009. An Industrial visit to Parle Biscuit factory was organised to give students an insight into production methods, controlling etc. An essay competition, an Elocution Competition and Advertising Mania were held to encourage students to be aware of current business practices of environment. During 2009 - 2010, the association organised essay Competition comprising topics like global recession, slow growth of Indian industries (causes and effects), importance of service sector, significance of CRM and Budget 2009 - 2010. The Elocution Competition had the recent topics like ‘India a Global Economy’, ‘Multinationals in India’, ‘My Favourite Businessman’, E - Commerce, Work Culture in Call Centres (BPO’s).
The winners of Essay Competition were:
1. Daksha L. Baradiya - F.Y.B.Com.
2. Farha Sayyed - S.Y.B.Com.
3. Vikki Nolakha - F.Y.B.Com.
The winners of Elocution Competition were:
1. Shabnam Ansari - S.Y.B.Com.
2. Amruta Bhunia - S.Y.B.A.
3. Mayur Patil - F.Y.B.Com.
The Department arranges essay and elocution competition related with latest Commerce and Management topics. To encourage the creative talent of the students, the program “Ad-Mania” is organized.
PPT presentations are encouraged at classroom level for the subjects like Entrepreneurship, Company Profile, service Industry. Business Management students are involved in Book and Movie reviews related to contemporary issues in management.
Department of Commerce successfully organized one day International Seminar on “Frauds in the Corporate Arena”.